TensorFlow for AI,ML&DL (WEEK 4)
1. Using Image Generator, how do you label images?
Ans: It’s based on the directory the image is contained in
2. What method on the Image Generator is used to normalize the image?
3. How did we specify the training size for the images?
Ans: The target size parameter on the training generator
4. When we specify the input shape to be (300, 300, 3), what does that mean?
Ans: Every Image will be 300×300 pixels, with 3 bytes to define color
5. If your training data is close to 1.000 accuracy, but your validation data isn’t, what’s the risk here?
Ans: You’re overfitting on your training data
6. Convolutional Neural Networks are better for classifying images like horses and humans because:
- In these images, the features may be in different parts of the frame
- There’s a wide variety of horses
- There’s a wide variety of humans
- All of the above
7. After reducing the size of the images, the training results were different. Why?
Ans: We removed some convolutions to handle the smaller image.
TensorFlow for AI,ML&DL EXERCISE (WEEK 4)
All the exercise Questions are attached below for reference.
* The material and content uploaded on this website are for general information and reference purposes only. Please do it by your own first. COPYING MATERIALS IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.