TensorFlow for AI,ML&DL (WEEK 1)
1. The diagram for traditional programming had Rules and Data In, but what came out?
2. The diagram for Machine Learning had Answers and Data In, but what came out?
3. When I tell a computer what the data represents (i.e. this data is for walking, this data is for running), what is that process called?
Ans: Labelling the Data
4. What is a Dense?
Ans: A layer of connected neurons
5. What does a Loss function do?
Ans: Measures how good the current ‘guess’ is
6. What does the optimizer do?
Ans: Generates a new and improved guess
7. What is Convergence?
Ans: The process of getting very close to the correct answer
8. What does model.fit do?
Ans: It trains the neural network to fit one set of values to another
TensorFlow for AI,ML&DL EXERCISE (WEEK 1)
For reference .ipynb file is attached below.
This content is uploaded for study, general information, and reference purpose only.